Product Code : IR132096
Brand Name : Microlisa- HIV
MICROLISA HIV is an in-vitro qualitative enzyme immunoassay for the detection of antibodies to HIV-1 and /or HIV-2 in human serum or plasma. It is intended for screening of blood donors or other individuals at risk for HIV-1 and HIV-2 infection and for clinical diagnostic testing.
- Use of Envelope Antigens gp41,C terminus of gp120 for HIV-1& gp36 for HIV-2.
- Detection of Group O & subtype C for HIV-1 prevalent in India.
- Detection of group "O" & subtype "C" strain of HIV-1 prevalent in Asian subcontinent.
- Color coded reagents to monitor procedural steps.
- Assay procedure : 90min.
- Longer shelf life : 15 month at 2-80C.
- Sensitivity & Specificity 100% by WHO.
J. MITRA & CO. PVT. LTD.
All Rights Reserved.