Product Code : IR232096
Brand Name : Microlisa HIV Ag&Ab
4TH GENERATION MICROLISA HIV Ag & Ab is an in- vitro qualitative enzyme immunoassay for the detection of antibodies to HIV-1 and/or HIV-2 and HIV-1 P24 antigen in human serum or plasma. It is intended for screening of blood donors or other individuals at risk for HIV-1 and/or HIV-2 infection and for clinical diagnostic testing.
- Use of Envelope Antigens gp41, C terminus of gp120 for HIV-1 and gp36 for HIV2 & simultaneously detection of p24 antigen with p24 monoclonal antibodies.
- Detection of Group "O" & subtype "C" for HIV-1 prevalent in India.
- Color coded reagents to monitor the procedural steps.
- Assay procedure: 120 mins.
- Shelf life : 12 month at 2-8oC.
- Sensitivity 100% & Specificity 99.97%.
J. MITRA & CO. PVT. LTD.
All Rights Reserved.