Product Code : IR130050, IR130100
Brand Name : HIV TRIDOT
The HIV TRI-DOT test is a visual, rapid, sensitive and accurate immunoassay for the differential detection of HIV-1 & HIV-2 antibodies (IgG) in human serum or plasma using HIV-1 & HIV-2 Antigens immobilized on an immuno filtration membrane. The test is a screening test for Anti HIV-1 and HIV-2 and is for in vitro diagnostic purpose only.
- Rapid visual test ,based on Flow Through Technology.
- Differential detection of HIV-1 & HIV-2.
- Detection of group "O" & subtype "C" strain of HIV-1 prevalent in Asian subcontinent.
- Use of Envelope antigen; gp41& C terminus of gp120 for HIV-1 & gp36 for HIV-2.
- 100% sensitivity & 100% specificity as per WHO Evaluation.
- Shelf life 15 months at 2-80C
- Results within 3 minutes.
- No instrument required.
- In built quality control dot
J. MITRA & CO. PVT. LTD.
All Rights Reserved.